Monday, May 3, 2010

missing js files (bubbling library)

As javascript is not entirely my mother tongue, I am using the wonderful GrailsUI plugin to bring some magic to my web project. The plugin itself is making heavy use of the YUI library and the bubbling extension. Therefore, it needs the respective js files in the web-app/js directory.

Today, I messed up my plugin configuration (Subclipse decided to ruin my day) . As a consequence I reinstalled all plugins,. I was quite unhappy with the result, as the GSPs just ignored all the components. Using Firebug, I found out that the js files of bubbling were all missing.

It turned out that the files that were expected to be in the subfolder web-app/js/yui-cms/2-1 were actually in 2.1. Renaming the folder solved that problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment